as I tried to do it in the demo room "speed controller behaviour" i'd like to do the following control (simplified):
- under a co2 level, the speed control of fans are set @10 for exhaust and 5% for intake. fixed values
- otherwise the fan toolbox control the fans speed between 50% and 100% depending on temp and humidity as the fan toolbox allows it.
my goal is to have the complex following sequence (most of it is designed except this problem of fan speed)
- under a co2 level begin to fill up with co2
- when co2 reached the value or latest after 2min switch co2 off for security reason
- during the 2 last steps, and during 15min more the fans must work at 10%/5% (exhaust/intake). fixed values
- after these 17min, the fan toolbox must control the fans speed with parameters from inside toolbox during 43min max.
- then back to the first step.
i tried several idea with tools given for e.g. the speed compare. but the I/O input of the speed control toolbox act as 10/5% when input on and as 0/0% when input is off. so no way to do it like that.
when speed compare is set to lower. the fans speed is 10/5 or 0/0 but never take the fan control parameters
when speed compare is set to higher, the fans speed is always control by the fan toolbox and never at forced 10/5%...
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/25/21, 8:49 PM|
|Seen: 91 times|
|Last updated: 6/25/21, 8:52 PM|