Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Inserisci un Nickname che verrà mostrato nella Chat. CLICK HERE

Alain Gressly
Il 03/08/23, 06:37

I don't like the CO2 Hyst of only 1ppm  set this little more like 50ppm to not flip.

The mistake is you using a Impuls timer and bring the CO2 signal where usually goes Day/Night in ?
Make the Impuls timer correct with day night signal only and connect it with another and Function with the real dosing signal 

Roberto de Zayas
Il 01/08/23, 07:02

FYI:

I changed the Ref Temp Sensor from CO2 for a different one and play with the times in the impulse timer and it is working.

Risposta

Prova a fornire una risposta sostanziale. Se fosse necessario commentare la domanda o la risposta, usa lo strumento per i commenti. Puoi sempre rivedere le risposte - non è necessario rispondere due volte alla stessa domanda. Inoltre non dimenticarti di votare - selezionare le migliori domande e risposte aiuta molto!

Informazioni sulla comunità

Se c'è qualche funzione relativa alla coltivazione indoor che non puoi programmare... lo faremo noi per te e lo faremo gratuitamente!

Strumenti di richiesta

3 follower

Statistiche

Richiesta del: 31/07/23, 15:27
Vista: 1120 volte
Ultimo aggiornamento: 03/08/23, 06:37