Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Geben Sie einen Spitznamen ein, der im Chat angezeigt wird. CLICK HERE

Roy Decker
An 19.12.22, 06:03

I know, but i seach the logocal connection in SGC for this. Is it right, that i have to use the "NOR" connect between Heating, Humidifing and Ventilation?

Roy

Logic gates work with I/O signals (red point on the function) only.

(In future version there will be a logic gate which you can start/stop or set a variable signal through a I/O signal. This is done but due a global leakage of single board computers not deployed yet)

G-Systems Engineering Ltd., Alain Gressly an 19.12.22, 06:10

I have createt a Room called "Zelt" on your Demo SGC. Can you show me how i can set the "nand" function for example "Heating" to disable the Fanfuntion when heating is on?

Roy Decker an 19.12.22, 06:19

Alain Gressly
An 17.12.22, 15:59

Hi

There is to play with the temperature, the fan should be higher as the heater... If the humidity works and you use a heater it actually dries the room.

Ihre Antwort

Versuchen Sie, eine treffende Antwort zu geben.Für Kommentare benutzen Sie bitte die Kommentierfunktion. Sie können Ihre Antworten jederzeit überarbeiten - es ist unnötig, Fragen doppelt zu beantworten. Wichtig: bitte abstimmen nicht vergessen - das ist wirklich hilfreich bei der Suche nach den besten Fragen und Antworten!

Über diese Community

If there is any function related to the indoor growing you can not program... we will do it for you and we will do it for free!

Hilfeforum

3 Abonnent(en)

Statistik

Fragestellung: 17.12.22, 11:28
Gesehen: 1839 -mal
Zuletzt aktualisiert: 19.12.22, 06:03