Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Introduzca un apodo que se mostrará en el chat. CLICK HERE

Roy Decker
En 19/12/22 6:03

I know, but i seach the logocal connection in SGC for this. Is it right, that i have to use the "NOR" connect between Heating, Humidifing and Ventilation?

Roy

• Marcar

Logic gates work with I/O signals (red point on the function) only.

(In future version there will be a logic gate which you can start/stop or set a variable signal through a I/O signal. This is done but due a global leakage of single board computers not deployed yet)

G-Systems Engineering Ltd., Alain Gressly de 19/12/22 6:10

I have createt a Room called "Zelt" on your Demo SGC. Can you show me how i can set the "nand" function for example "Heating" to disable the Fanfuntion when heating is on?

Roy Decker de 19/12/22 6:19

Alain Gressly
En 17/12/22 15:59

Hi

There is to play with the temperature, the fan should be higher as the heater... If the humidity works and you use a heater it actually dries the room.

Su respuesta

Por favor trate de dar una respuesta sustancial. Si desea comentar sobre la pregunta o respuesta, utilice la herramienta de comentarios. Recuerde que siempre puede revisar sus respuestas - no hay necesidad de contestar la misma pregunta dos veces. Además, no olvide valorar - realmente ayuda a seleccionar las mejores preguntas y respuestas

Acerca de esta comunidad

Si hay alguna función relacionada con el cultivo de interior que no puedas programar... ¡lo haremos por ti y lo haremos gratis!

Herramientas de las preguntas

3 seguidor(es)

Estadísticas

Preguntado: 17/12/22 11:28
Visto: 1842 veces
Última actualización: 19/12/22 6:03