Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Enter a Nickname which will be shown in the Chat. CLICK HERE

Roy Decker
Activé 19/12/2022 06:03

I know, but i seach the logocal connection in SGC for this. Is it right, that i have to use the "NOR" connect between Heating, Humidifing and Ventilation?

Roy

• Signaler

Logic gates work with I/O signals (red point on the function) only.

(In future version there will be a logic gate which you can start/stop or set a variable signal through a I/O signal. This is done but due a global leakage of single board computers not deployed yet)

G-Systems Engineering Ltd., Alain Gressly le 19/12/2022 06:10

I have createt a Room called "Zelt" on your Demo SGC. Can you show me how i can set the "nand" function for example "Heating" to disable the Fanfuntion when heating is on?

Roy Decker le 19/12/2022 06:19

Alain Gressly
Activé 17/12/2022 15:59

Hi

There is to play with the temperature, the fan should be higher as the heater... If the humidity works and you use a heater it actually dries the room.

Votre réponse

Veuillez essayer de donner une réponse substantielle. Si vous voulez commenter la question ou la réponse, utilisez simplement l'outil de commentaire. Rappelez-vous que vous pouvez toujours réviser vos réponses - pas besoin de répondre deux fois à la même question. Aussi n'oubliez pas de voter - cela aide vraiment à sélectionner les meilleures questions et réponses!

A propos de cette communauté

If there is any function related to the indoor growing you can not program... we will do it for you and we will do it for free!

Outils de question

3 Abonné(e)s

Statistiques

Posée: 17/12/2022 11:28
Vu: 1826 fois
Dernière mise à jour: 19/12/2022 06:03