Theme: Software-upgrade and Full version
on 2/2/22, 8:36 AM • 294 views
- - Fix sometimes when run the controller to not start the services.
- - Add recipe for Light Controller.
- - Add support for 3x Analog PWM output.
-First sorry for my English!!
Am agree with Ivanovich , NOW I will say what I think about SGC am tired to shut up and say ok to all problem::
Right now I use SGC just like very basic control..... not as 1650€ as I spend ...
-SGC Fan Control is bullshit I already broke 2 AC Fan first Can Fan Max 315 (buy used for 250 € ) and just after 48 days I broke a brand new blauberg iso B 315 (motor broke) (buy new for 320 € ) I was lucky idroponica shop change me for a new one after 2 months... is all about to wait.. anyway now I don't use it because I scare and I have a very big ac fan witch is to loud so I need to buy a original blauberg variable speed...
-Sensor are not precise.... am very tired to look for a solutions.. as put a wifi temp from amazon to be sure everything are right... and control room by fake temps.... also PH and EC are bad is better if you put a option to buy a better probe because is far from be precise...
-Co2 i will no toke about because am very upset spend over 500€ just for it and is off
-light controller also!! buying chain cable from lumatek 120€ plus 69 € and not work... so now I just use light with original lumatek controller..
I never be able with apple to connect with wifi NEVER so finally I decide to try with ethernet cable and works so I leave there and I never resolve wifi issue...
am quite upset to have all this issues I just want think in other thinks.. and not get crazy to resolve thinks in SGC...and always wait and wait... I really cannot trust SGC , I just see many bullshit and you guys cannot play with people money ... I was trust sgc because all good advertised... but seems this product is very very far to be ready...
let's put a good PROGRAMERS TEAM A SOON AS POSSIBLE (not in few months plants not wait few months)and resolve all the issue because you already sell your product and I pay for it... otherwise yes you need too refund us...
Have you guys EVER tested your SGC in real conditions? You are rolling out updates without even checking things.
1. Sensors calibration - DOES NOT WORK! SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE! HELLO Alain! I am tired of your passive input and rude answers. Check it - then say it was fixed.
2. NO INTERNET CONNECTION - I can give you team viewer access and you run it - I will pay you 100 USD! Buggy cheap kid computer inside that can't even do simple wi-fi connection.
3. NO REAL SPEED CONTROLLER - the 2nd reason I've purchased SGC was intake\exhaust fans control possibility which is fake and all you do it change voltage that makes motor overheat and make terrible noise. maybe good for EC motors, but 99% of fans we use in business are regular and don't even have 0-10V control cable and controlled via speed controllers with transformers inside to make proper sine wave.
4. ZERO SUPPORT! 4 messages within 2 weeks period - something else! Zero liability. Evgeniy is trying his best but hiding answers and I guess he is alone there left o fix everything.
If you can't fix all of those CRITICAL ISSUES - you MUST REFUND everyone who isn't happy with the box.
5. Why do you have 2.19.X.X firmware while recorded tutorials and giving us 1.2X crappy old one?
6. Do you understand that we have paid money and we WANT TO GET WHAT WAS PROMISED AS ADVERTISED?!
If you'd treat SGC like your government does to your country - it will die within few months without even being recognised. You MUST be super proactive and nice trying to fix issues and not telling we talk too much, that one is for you Alain(I wish to see you in person one day and show you how professional I am in growing and you should be thankful that I have purchased your unit and giving so much input for your lazy slow team).
I expect to get full answer for each topic pls.
Because of you I have to order Growtronix set up since your SGC does not operate as advertised.
This betta version is for testing, mainly we can download to our controllers and test them as our test people we have. At this point I may recommend to use the current version 1.2.0 . We are glad for your/users input's. We expect to work and fix behind this for about next 2months time.
The variable AC fan exit are based on phase control. The humming mostly depending on the fan. The phase control is the same as we have in our fan-controllers. This was optimized for the Systemair RVK series.
Please forget the CO2 controller function and also the 3-channel light controller we preparing this for the Adjust-A-Wings Helion series. 3channel is for red white and blue color mixing.
Personally I have not tested the new beta version. I was working with the 1.2.0 and there the WI-FI connection works fine (slow to configure and connect). I had a seminar and have install to 3German shops last week without any problem.
We are currently setting up two CO2 tent 1.2 x 2.4m for testing the CO2 function. For 1.2.0 is no CO2 function available. We will also test this issue with the power failure and not returning to the same condition as before. It seams as this happens only occasionally we have to find out more about this now.
Covid is making everything more expensive by us. The next batch SGC will rise in price. Unfortunately in the electronic industry we have to count with over 10% material rising.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/2/22, 8:36 AM|
|Seen: 294 times|
|Last updated: 2/7/22, 4:07 PM|