Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Enter a Nickname which will be shown in the Chat. CLICK HERE

Dtrdrk
On 5/15/22, 2:24 PM

Hey Alaine, thanks for your reply, and sorry for responding so late. I had to deal with a nasty covid infection. Ideally I’d need two modules. Lets start with the more important one for my application. Lets call it the flapper module:

Imagine having two different air inlets (with different temperatures) connected via a bypass flapper that can be controller continuously via 0-10v. So 0v is inlet A only, 10v ist inlet B only and 5v is a 50/50 mix of A+B (and therefore temperatures).

Now id need to assign a temperature sensor to each of the inlets within the new module. And then a temperature setpoint.

Say its 10 degree on inlet A and 30 degree on inlet B. If i set my setpoint to 20 degree, id get a 5v output. Set it to 10 degree and id get 0v output. Set it to 30 degree, i get 10v. Set it to 15 degree, i get 2.5v output and so on. Everything below 10 degree is 0v. Everything above 30 degree is 10v.

In case inlet A is hotter than inlet B, everything is reversed.

The second module would be a „simple“ thermostat featuring 0-10v outputs. I did attach a diagram from another company (S+S RTR-S room temperature controller).

Basically it can run in either cooling, heating or automatic mode. It features a setpoint with K-factor and a neutral zone (with dedicated setpoint and K factor in auto mode) and has separate 0-10v outputs for cooling and heating. I hope the diagram is clear enough. Otherwise please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks!

ps: i dont know how to insert an image on here. So here is a link:

https://ibb.co/9Z6PCY8

Alain Gressly
On 4/11/22, 5:08 AM

Hi

Our 0-10V exit has 50mA signal power.

I may don't understand your question correctly. You want to open  a flap\valve depending on the temperature?

Sample: 
Send a signal depending the measured temperature. Range = 20-24C
20C = full open 10V
22C = 50% half open 5V
24C = closed 0V

viking
On 4/10/22, 3:42 PM

I hope your greather strength is patience ! I wait for a more flexible controlling fan function for almost 1 year now. I deal with another manufacturer yet...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

If there is any function related to the indoor growing you can not program... we will do it for you and we will do it for free!

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/10/22, 1:53 PM
Seen: 2628 times
Last updated: 5/15/22, 2:24 PM