on 10/24/21, 7:00 PM • 2,387 views
Well I ordered the 16a controller, but reading into the sgc im thinking of changing my order to that instead. Its a bit above my head, so I do have a few questions:
- how do I set the minimum speed for the intake fan? I can not find this feature and if the speed is too low I assume my fan might blow. Or can one use separate ventilation modules for the two fans?
- can you explain the sunset and sunrise feature? Does it gradually increase/decrease the lights simulating a sunset/rise via pwm control?
- I demoed the software on my iPad and windows. On both systems the labeling in the software is all over the place. When saving and opening all boxes are rearranged. Is this my issue? Is the software that buggy?
- does the 6plug power satellite offer control over 6 individual outputs? Or do they show up as one?
- Same for the Bus distributor. How many individual pwm outputs can I have?
- is there a way to turn off the leds? Or is this not meant to be in the grow room in any case due to humidity?
- what is the power consumption of the unit itself?
Sorry for so many questions. If there was a manual online it would really help. Thanks!
Thanks a lot Alain,
i should receive my unit within the next two days. You answered all my question except for the first one
i know about the minimum fan speed in the fan controller module. But it only gives a minimum for the exhaust fan If I see this correctly. Shouldn’t we have a minimum speed for the intake fan as well?
Or am I using the module wrong by having both fans connected to one fan module? Should I use a separate fan module for each fan? But which module would then control the negative pressure? Sorry i just don’t understand that one :)
Yes, please try to sort out the graphic bugs and the problem with rearranged modules after saving and reopening a room. The latter being especially important.
….and just one idea for another sensor: a smoke detector that can power down all fans immediately.
You can set the min. speed in the Function of the fan controller see https://smartgrowcontroller.com/features
Yes It gradually increase/decrease by time the lights simulating a sunset/rise via pwm control or 0-10V
I demoed the software on my iPad and windows. On both systems the labeling in the software is all over the place...
When you use the same Monitor resolution this will not happen. (This is a tricky issue, we have in mind to reprogramming it on a later moment)
6Sockets is 1exit for all of them. Use the https://smartgrowcontroller.com/shop/product/sg31-sgc-satellite-12-relay-exit-4954
This can handle single relays.
The system is reduced to 30 Sensors or satellite on the BUS. As more you connect as slower will be the respond time. With 30 Sensors there is 5-10sec. to waiting time to read/write and display the values.
Electronic is better out as in the grow-room if possible. Good Idea but there is no way to turn off the Power and Alarm LED yet. This may could be realized by software. (I'll turn a task for this)
Power consumption is depending what is connected and active. 5-20W
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/24/21, 7:00 PM|
|Seen: 2387 times|
|Last updated: 10/27/21, 7:24 AM|